* required fields
The Junior Wallabies will face off against Italy early on Wednesday morning as the young Australian side continues its fight for rankings at the World Rugby U20s Championship in France.
The side features nine Queenslanders in the starting XV, with a further two in the reserves.
Australia will play in the fifth-place semifinal, kicking off at 12.30am AEST from Narbonne on Wednesday 13 June with the match to be broadcast LIVE on FOX SPORTS.
For Australia, St.George Queensland Reds flyhalf, Hamish Stewart will combine with Ryan Lonergan in the halves, with Bayley Kuenzle coming in for Isaac Lucas in the centres.
Junior Wallabies Head Coach Jason Gilmore said: “Italy have played some really good Rugby at this tournament and they are an exciting team.
“They only lost one game in their Pool to England and have threats all over the park, which we look forward to meeting.
“It’ll be a different style of Rugby to what we have played this year, so the team will have to be ready for the challenge and to adapt.”
In the other clash for Fifth Place, Argentina will meet Wales.
Junior Wallabies side to play Italy
1.Harry Hoopert, Queensland, Brothers
2. Efi Ma’afu, Queensland, Wests
3. Tom Ross, ACT, Gungahlin
4. Angus Blyth, Queensland, Bond University
5. Harry Hockings, Queensland, University of Queensland
6. Michael Wood, Queensland, Brothers
7. Fraser McReight, Queensland, Brothers
8. Pat Tafa, NSW, Norths
9. Ryan Lonergan, ACT, Vikings
10. Hamish Stewart, Queensland, Bond University
11. Jordan Petaia, Queensland, Wests
12. Bayley Kuenzle, NSW, Southern Districts
13. Semisi Tupou, Victoria, Box Hill
14. Matt McTaggart, NSW, Easts
15. Lawson Creighton, Queensland, Brothers
16. Matt Faessler, Queensland, Brothers
17. George Francis, NSW, Eastwood
18. Charlie Hancock, NSW, Sydney University
19. Hugh Margin, NSW, Gordon
20. Rory Suttor, NSW, Sydney University
21. Tate McDermott, Queensland, University of Queensland
22. Will Harrison, NSW, Randwick
23. Mack Hansen, ACT Gungahlin
17 AUGUST 2018